Your Podhaus home is designed for excellence in living. Cutting-edge design in a high-performance building perfect in Nature
14.4m long x 4.2m wide x 2.4
Lowest height inside ( highest point 2.8m)
- Structure is made to SANS517 standard for Steel frame homes ( Light Guage steel LGS).
- Outside cladding optional , however recommended to use Shera fibrecement ( Hardie Board)
- DURObuild edge trim and window trim Tyvek House wrap 1060B used completely around home to prevent water ingress.
- Thermal break layer between steel and Tyvek/Fibre Cement Cavity insulation of Mineral wool or equivalent used as thermal and acoustic barrier.
- Inside boards used are 15 or 12mm Gypsum boards finished and screeded to smooth finish Outside
- Inside painted with low VOC paints
- Windows 2 small Louvre 600×600 and 2 large 1200×900
- Aluminium with Epoxy Coating Cascade Sliding Doors 2off 2400×2100
- Wood or Aluminium with Epoxy Coating Main Door and surround – Maranti.
- Internal Doors surround Maranti with hollow core wood Doors Roof structure
- Structural Insulated Panel 75mm thick with Cromadek IBR Roof ceiling
2 x Bedroom
Size large enough to fit a double bed
Other Room for 2 singles or double bed
2 Plug points on either side of bed in Double Bed room and 2 singles for single beds
Simple Lighting point in centre of room
Switch for rooms
5 Doors below slab
3 sliding drawers set
Wall Mount Cupboards with space for Microwave
Slab made of Corian/Caesarstone or equivalent.
Integral shower with Shower doors and hot/cold portable shower head or Alternatively a 1700 bath with side skirt panel with hot/cold water taps
Wash basin with integral cabinet with door with Isca Taps or equivalent
Standard low water usage flushing toilet ( With outlet to untilities)
Complete Bathroom walls are with PVC waterproof and mildew proof planking.